Friday 5 July 2013

Kep, Cambodia



Kep is a town on the coast of Cambodia. It's not the most exciting place, very calm and aimed at a older tourism. Nevertheless they have the best sea-food and some amazing beaches. I was very unlucky and it rained the few days I was there.




I found this little kid with his friends on the beach near a village. They were all playing around except for him, who decided he wanted to pose for me next to what I understood as his family's boat. The beach was a beautiful curve with not a single tourist attraction, just little Cambodians running around and playing in the water.




After a long day of riding around on our motorbikes we decided to take a break by the sea. We wanted to eat something at the fish market but it was too late and everything was closed. Nevertheless there were some people still dealing with their fishing. Hear you see a woman preparing the cages for the pig speciality of the area, crab. Without a doubt the best seafood I've ever eaten in my life was here in Kep.


No comments:

Post a Comment